love quotations , romantic quotations


abraham lincoln happiness quote and quotes

·

OLD ABE HAS IT RIGHT ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS DECIDE TO BE HAPPY AND WE WILL BE.

I absolutely love Abraham Lincoln. The world would be a far better place if his life wasn't taken so soon.

The fiery trials through which we pass will light us down in honour or dishonour to the latest generation.
- Abraham Lincoln

What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.
- Abraham Lincoln

If you don't want to use the army, I should like to borrow it for a while. Yours respectfully,
- Abraham Lincoln

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
- Abraham Lincoln

With high hope for the future, no prediction is ventured.
- Abraham Lincoln

Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition.
- Abraham Lincoln

No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.
- Abraham Lincoln

0 comments:

About this blog