love quotations , romantic quotations


romantic sweet love quotes

·

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart...Helen Keller

At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet. Plato

If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

i get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because i know, even if its just for a second, that i've crossed your mind.

nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart.
you know you're in love when reality is better than any dream..

· "Love is something eternal, The aspect may change, But not the essence." Vincent Van Gogh

1 comments:

Unknown said...
1 January 2013 at 23:45  

Wow, so romantic words of love. I like it! they can serve as I love you messages as well for couples and partners.

About this blog